Unstuck JOY! – December 5, 2017
Join me and my guest, Laurie McCammon, author of Enough! How to Liberate Yourself and Remake the World with Just One Word. Ever wonder about the connection between not feeling you are enough and a world where it seems scarcity, competition and fear of not having enough is a cultural given? Laurie’s book and workshops explore the root cause of the collective myth of scarcity and never-enoughness, and how we can shift it right now – from within. This show’s Art Vision prompt is I Am Enough! based on concepts from Laurie’s book. Let’s proclaim that using our gifts and living from our hearts (and not our heads) is more than enough to connect with our self-worth, harmonious relationships, abundance, and create a better world.
Watch as Vicki creates an Art Vision journal page LIVE during the show!
Here’s where the Art Vision journal page ended up!
Memoir Artwork of the Day: the Honesty of claud
The Honesty of Claud is a work in progress, and I’m not sure yet how I’ll finish her. Yet, I’m enjoying the journey of creating her. This is how it is with us when we feel we’re enough. Each one of us is a work in progress with our own unique limiting beliefs, successes, gifts and life path. We can’t see the end result or know the exact “how” that will lead us to fulfilling our dreams. Yet, when we trust our hearts to lead us to joy, harmonious connection with others, and the belief that the world is an abundant place with enough for all, the Universe will supply the open doors and resources that help us to transform ourselves and the world.
Art Vision Journal Prompt of the Day: I am enough!
I used collage and created a word mind-map with colored markers to remind myself of the concepts that I need to live based on Laurie McCammon’s book, Enough! How to Liberate Yourself and Remake the World with Just One Word.
Instead of looking outwards to find validation that I’m enough, I can look within to access:
*feminine energy that seeks inspiration and flow with the Universe
*love and connection instead of fear and separation
*my sovereignty by taking responsibility for my own self-care and self-love
Now it’s your turn!
- Read the Art Visioning process below.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompt below.
- Allow the Universe to intuitively reveal to you how you can express your thoughts/discoveries via collaging, drawing, doodling, writing and/or painting.
- Remember – there are NO mistakes in Art Vision journaling! Let your creative juices flow freely! Tell your Inner Critic to sit quietly in the corner.
art visioning prompt: I Am Enough!
Select magazine photos, words, quotes, etc. that symbolize your Enoughness. What can you create to remind you to live from a place of love, abundance, harmonious connection with others and the Universe (even if that means setting boundaries around toxic relationships), flow, inspired action, joy along your journey, sharing your gifts and talents with the world, self-acceptance, willingness to evolve toward your True Self?
Create a beautiful reminder that you are exactly where you need to be on your life path. You are a beautiful work in progress. You are enough!
ART VISIONING PROCESS
- Connect with your Higher Self/Source Energy through meditation, yoga, walking in nature, listening to music, etc. to achieve an open/receptive mind/heart.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompt of I Am Enough.
- With the prompt in mind, ask the Universe the following questions. Respond to each question or gravitate to the one(s) that most resonate with you.
- What do you want me to discover about this area of my life?
- How can I perceive this part of my life differently?
- What do I need to shed to manifest the best good in this area?
- What do I need to say yes to/allow to manifest the best good in this area?
- Who do I need to be in this area of my life?
- What is an inspired next step I can take to grow/evolve into my True Self in this area?
- How can I use my gifts/super powers to enhance this part of my life?
- Record your discoveries in your art journal – draw, doodle, paint, write, collage your way to soul clarity. Use images, words, favorite quotes, poems, minds maps, colors, etc. Mix up creativity techniques.
- Keep each Art Visioning journal creation as a record of how you’re progressing/evolving on your journey toward being your True Self.
- Feel free to share your Art Visioning creations with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @vickiworldart!