Unstuck JOY! – December 19, 2017
Join me and my guest, Susan Sinclair, who is a modern mystic, Usui and Imara Reiki Master, Soul Reader, Sound Healer, Akashic Adventurer and unabashed devotee of the Radiant Dark. Susan will teach us how the misperception of Light and Dark as good and evil has caused an imbalance in our chakra energy systems, the real connection between Light and Dark, how they relate to the Yin/Yang, and reveal how to heal your soul and our world by restoring your own inner Radiant Dark! This show’s Art Vision prompt is Are You Afraid of the Dark? based on characteristics of the yin and yang. Let’s nurture your Radiant Dark via Art Vision journaling!
Memoir Artworks of the Day: Language of Zelda & Twyla
To me, Language of Zelda represents my Yin – going “Yin-ward” into my Radiant Dark, being (instead of constantly doing), so I can perceive my soul’s spiritual signals.
Twyla represents my Yang – the electrical, looking outward, doing part of me that represents my active Light.
I tend to have more Yang, so I’m working toward balancing my Radiant Dark and Light aspects, so my Yin-ward soul’s whispers can more effectively direct my Yang actions.
Art Vision Journal Prompt of the Day: Are you Afraid of the Dark?
I used oil pastels to create my Yin and Yang aspects. It seemed natural to draw a Picasso-esque double face! 🙂
The Yin is represented by Radiant Dark elements of moon and stars, spirals, darker colors of blue, purple and black – a fertile ground for my soul’s whispered signals to come through!
The Yang is represented by electric sunshine, flowers actively growing and blooming, and bright colors of orange, yellow, pink and spring green!
Now it’s your turn!
- Read the Art Visioning process below.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompt below.
- Allow the Universe to intuitively reveal to you how you can express your thoughts/discoveries via collaging, drawing, doodling, writing and/or painting.
- Remember – there are NO mistakes in Art Vision journaling! Let your creative juices flow freely! Tell your Inner Critic to sit quietly in the corner.
art visioning prompt: Are you Afraid of the Dark?
How can you create YOUR Yin and Yang? Use images, collage photos, colors, or words to represent your Yin-ward Radiant Dark and your electrical Yang/Light!
Yin: go Yin-ward, dark, being, receive spiritual signals
Yang: electrical, active, doing, outward, light
ART VISIONING PROCESS
- Connect with your Higher Self/Source Energy through meditation, yoga, walking in nature, listening to music, etc. to achieve an open/receptive mind/heart.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompt of Are You Afraid of the Dark.
- With the prompt in mind, ask the Universe the following questions. Respond to each question or gravitate to the one(s) that most resonate with you.
- What do you want me to discover about this area of my life?
- How can I perceive this part of my life differently?
- What do I need to shed to manifest the best good in this area?
- What do I need to say yes to/allow to manifest the best good in this area?
- Who do I need to be in this area of my life?
- What is an inspired next step I can take to grow/evolve into my True Self in this area?
- How can I use my gifts/super powers to enhance this part of my life?
- Record your discoveries in your art journal – draw, doodle, paint, write, collage your way to soul clarity. Use images, words, favorite quotes, poems, minds maps, colors, etc. Mix up creativity techniques.
- Keep each Art Visioning journal creation as a record of how you’re progressing/evolving on your journey toward being your True Self.
- Feel free to share your Art Visioning creations with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @vickiworldart!
Susan Sinclair shares her knowledge about the Divine Dark and Unrelenting Light as a contributor in this book!