Unstuck JOY! – November 7, 2017
Join host Vicki Todd and her guest, Mary Shores, author of Conscious Communications: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Harnessing the Power of Your Words to Change Your Mind, Your Choices, and Your Life. This Hay House book draws on Mary’s 10+ years of personal development experience and knowledge to create easy-to-follow, step-by-step practices that can transform each area of your life! This show’s Art Vision prompt is Where Is YOUR Focus? Vicki uses the concepts from Mary’s book – what you focus on + your story/beliefs + your emotional garden = actions you take toward realizing your dreams. Let’s celebrate YOUR Focus Garden via Art Vision journaling!
Watch as Vicki creates an Art Vision journal page LIVE during the show!
Here’s where the Art Vision journal page ended up!
Memoir Artwork of the Day: No Regrets
Are you focusing on the next right step toward your dream goals? Or, are you playing small by believing your dreams are out of reach? Your internal self-talk and the words you speak aloud create the focus of the actions you take that lead you toward or away from living as your True Self and fulfilling your life Purpose. What story are you telling yourself?
Click here to read my poem about living No Regrets.
Art Vision Journal Prompt of the Day: Where Is YOUR Focus?
I used a black and white selfie, acrylic paints, and concepts from Mary Shores’ book, Conscious Communications, to create my Focus Garden. See the Focus Formula below. What seeds are you planting in YOUR Focus Garden? Are there limiting beliefs you need to refocus?
I found a limiting belief I need to prune in my Focus Garden and refocused my “I am…” statements to move toward my dream goals.
Now it’s your turn!
- Read the Art Visioning process below.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompt below.
- Allow the Universe to intuitively reveal to you how you can express your thoughts/discoveries via collaging, drawing, doodling, writing and/or painting.
- Remember – there are NO mistakes in Art Vision journaling! Let your creative juices flow freely! Tell your Inner Critic to sit quietly in the corner.
art visioning prompt: Where is YOUR focus?
According to Mary Shores’ book, Conscious Communications, these are some of the elements that determine whether or not you’re taking actions toward or away from your dreams and life Purpose:
- what you focus on grows
- the story you tell yourself, your beliefs of what’s possible, what follows your “I am…” statements
- your emotional environment – are you living mostly in a state of love, gratitude and joy?
What seeds are you planting in your Focus Garden? Are there limiting beliefs you need to prune? What is the next right mini-step you can take toward your goals? How can you express this through paint, collage, words, etc.?
ART VISIONING PROCESS
- Connect with your Higher Self/Source Energy through meditation, yoga, walking in nature, listening to music, etc. to achieve an open/receptive mind/heart.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompt of Where Is YOUR Focus.
- With the prompt in mind, ask the Universe the following questions. Respond to each question or gravitate to the one(s) that most resonate with you.
- What do you want me to discover about this area of my life?
- How can I perceive this part of my life differently?
- What do I need to shed to manifest the best good in this area?
- What do I need to say yes to/allow to manifest the best good in this area?
- Who do I need to be in this area of my life?
- What is an inspired next step I can take to grow/evolve into my True Self in this area?
- How can I use my gifts/super powers to enhance this part of my life?
- Record your discoveries in your art journal – draw, doodle, paint, write, collage your way to soul clarity. Use images, words, favorite quotes, poems, minds maps, colors, etc. Mix up creativity techniques.
- Keep each Art Visioning journal creation as a record of how you’re progressing/evolving on your journey toward being your True Self.
- Feel free to share your Art Visioning creations with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @vickiworldart!