Unstuck JOY! – September 19, 2017
Join host Vicki Todd and her guest, India Holden, who is a thought leader, author, and Tarot reader! India will teach us about the All Is Divine Global Movement, describe how Tarot readings can enhance our lives, and lead us in a 3-minute guided Self-Soothing exercise! India is also giving away 5 copies of the book, Crafting a Happy Life, during the show! This show’s Art Vision prompt is What Advice Will Your Future Elder Warrioress Give You? If you could have a cup of tea with your wise future Self, what would she urge you to do before your last day on Earth? Let’s celebrate this intuitive, powerful, seasoned version of yourself via Art Vision journaling!
Watch as Vicki creates an Art Vision journal page LIVE during the show!
Here’s where the Art Vision prompt ended up!
memoir artwork of the day: juicy crone
According to Jean Shinoda Bolen in her book, Crones Don’t Whine: Concentrated Wisdom for Juicy Women, a crone is a woman who knows who her True Self is. She trusts her inner wisdom. She lives with the courage to shine and use her Gifts. She chooses to make room for her juicy, creative pursuits and reinvents herself as her True Self evolves.
What would YOUR juicy Future Elder Warrioress/Crone advise you to pursue to make your life more joyful and fulfilling?
art vision journal prompt of the day: What Advice Will Your Future Elder Warrioress Give You?
Here are my Future Elder Warrioress and Priestess, who encompasses the freshness of youth and the ancient wisdom of my Future Elder Warrioress. I created them using the attached monoprint outlines that you can use to create your own. I used watery acrylic paints to decorate and embellish mine. You might also use collage material, markers or Crayons.
Now it’s your turn!
- Read the Art Visioning process below.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompt below.
- Allow the Universe to intuitively reveal to you how you can express your thoughts/discoveries via collaging, drawing, doodling, writing and/or painting.
- Remember – there are NO mistakes in Art Vision journaling! Let your creative juices flow freely! Tell your Inner Critic to sit quietly in the corner.
art visioning prompt: What Advice Will Your Future Elder Warrioress Give You?
Click on the monoprint outlines below to print your Elder and Priestess.
You can use acrylic paints, markers, Crayons, collage material, etc. to color, decorate and embellish YOUR Future Elder Warrioress and Priestess.
Ask them what advice they would give you. Use the Art Visioning questions listed below to go deeper into your thought process and allow the Universe to download revelations to you.
What would these wise, seasoned versions of YOU urge you to do before your last day on Earth or else you’ll regret not doing it? How can you use your gifts to fulfill your Elder’s and Priestess’ advice and live Unstuck JOY?
ART VISIONING PROCESS
- Connect with your Higher Self/Source Energy through meditation, yoga, walking in nature, listening to music, etc. to achieve an open/receptive mind/heart.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompt of What Advice Will Your Future Elder Warrioress Give You.
- With the prompt in mind, ask the Universe the following questions. Respond to each question or gravitate to the one(s) that most resonate with you.
- What do you want me to discover about this area of my life?
- How can I perceive this part of my life differently?
- What do I need to shed to manifest the best good in this area?
- What do I need to say yes to/allow to manifest the best good in this area?
- Who do I need to be in this area of my life?
- What is an inspired next step I can take to grow/evolve into my True Self in this area?
- How can I use my gifts/super powers to enhance this part of my life?
- Record your discoveries in your art journal – draw, doodle, paint, write, collage your way to soul clarity. Use images, words, favorite quotes, poems, minds maps, colors, etc. Mix up creativity techniques.
- Keep each Art Visioning journal creation as a record of how you’re progressing/evolving on your journey toward being your True Self.
- Feel free to share your Art Visioning creations with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @vickiworldart!