Unstuck JOY! August 15, 2017
The Art of Energy Healing: Are You Called to Dance?
Join host Vicki Todd for the premier episode of Unstuck JOY!, which is moving to each first and third Tuesday at 3 p.m. Pacific! Vicki’s guest is Colette Marie Stefan, author of The Truth Is Funny…Shift Happens. Colette will teach us about the art of an energetic upgrade, why we should let go of resistance and tap into our heart center, and explain how her beautiful Tails from the Vector dragon cards can help correct your energy! This show’s Art Vision prompt is How Is Your Butterfly Dance Evolving? When we fully step into our True Self, it may not fit the mold of what others expect. It’s up to us to embrace our unique Butterfly Dance and let our light SHINE! Let’s celebrate this energetic transformation via Art Vision journaling!
Watch as Vicki creates an Art Vision journal page LIVE during the show!
YouTube video coming soon!
Here’s where the LIVE Art Visioning page ended up!
MEMOIR ARTWORK OF THE DAY: monoprint shifts of a face
Just as our True Self evolves over time, these monoprints painted from the same reference photo morphed over time. Each stage of our True Self Butterfly Dance can become more joyful, textured and profound when we tap into our intuitive knowing and following its guidance.
ART VISION JOURNAL PROMPT OF THE DAY: How is your butterfly dance evolving?
Here is my Butterfly Dance Art Vision page made with collage and crayons. I chose photos that represent my wise Future Elder Warrioress, Divine Feminine, and my colorful Creative Awakening. I depicted my Butterfly Dance strength by doodling a huge butterfly that wouldn’t even fit on the journal page! I colored with black among the vibrant colors to symbolize the strength it takes to sometimes go against the “norm” and allow my Wild Woman Spirit to fly free!
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN!
- Read the Art Visioning process below.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompt below.
- Allow the Universe to intuitively reveal to you how you can express your thoughts/discoveries via collaging, drawing, doodling, writing and/or painting.
- Remember – there are NO mistakes in Art Vision journaling! Let your creative juices flow freely! Tell your Inner Critic to sit quietly in the corner.
ART VISIONING PROMPT – create your Butterfly dance:
A caterpillar is born with hidden discs that contain all of the parts it will need to morph into a butterfly – eyes, antennae, wings, legs, etc. We are born with gifts that we’re meant to use to make the world brighter that sometimes remain hidden because of society’s pressure to fit in the “norm.”
Once inside the cocoon, the caterpillar turns to soup except for its hidden discs, which it uses to become a butterfly. The new butterfly struggles to break free of its silken cocoon, a process that strengthens the butterfly’s wings before hatching. Sometimes we turn to “soup” during a difficult transition when we must decide to evolve into the strong Wild Woman Spirit we were born to be.
Finally, the butterfly emerges in all its glory. When we fully step into our True Self, it may not fit the mold of what others expect. It’s up to us to embrace our unique Butterfly Dance and let our light SHINE! Let’s celebrate this transformation via Art Vision journaling!
ART VISIONING PROCESS
- Connect with your Higher Self/Source Energy through meditation, yoga, walking in nature, listening to music, etc. to achieve an open/receptive mind/heart.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompt of Create YOUR Butterfly Dance.
- With the prompt in mind, ask the Universe the following questions. Respond to each question or gravitate to the one(s) that most resonate with you.
- What do you want me to discover about this area of my life?
- How can I perceive this part of my life differently?
- What do I need to shed to manifest the best good in this area?
- What do I need to say yes to/allow to manifest the best good in this area?
- Who do I need to be in this area of my life?
- What is an inspired next step I can take to grow/evolve into my True Self in this area?
- How can I use my gifts/super powers to enhance this part of my life?
- Record your discoveries in your art journal – draw, doodle, paint, write, collage your way to soul clarity. Use images, words, favorite quotes, poems, minds maps, colors, etc. Mix up creativity techniques.
- Keep each Art Visioning journal creation as a record of how you’re progressing/evolving on your journey toward being your True Self.
- Feel free to share your Art Visioning creations with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @vickiworldart!