Unstuck JOY! – February 23, 2017
Feminine vs. Masculine Traits – Can They Play Well Together?
Click here to listen to this episode of Unstuck JOY! and learn how Vicki created her Art Visioning journal pages about her female archetypes.
Memoir artwork of the day: Inner Beauty Blooming
Click here to read about the life story behind Inner Beauty Blooming!
Art Vision journal prompt of the day: Female Archetypes
Here are the two Art Vision journal pages I created representing my female archetypes of Artist, Rebel, Pioneer, Storyteller, Hermit, Mystic, and Seeker
Now it’s YOUR turn!
- Read the Art Visioning process below.
- Contemplate the categories of female archetypes originally developed by Carl Jung. Click here for the pdf: female-archetype-categories (sources: “Art Journal Your Archetypes: Mixed-Media Techniques for Finding Yourself,” by Gabrielle Javier-Cerulli and Udemy blog by Chelsea Latimer).
- Intuitively select the archetypes that most resonate with you. You can focus on one or more when art visioning.
- Allow the Universe to intuitively reveal to you how you can express your chosen archetypes via collaging, drawing, doodling, writing and/or painting.
- Remember – there are NO mistakes in Art Vision journaling! Let your creative juices flow freely! Tell your Inner Critic to sit quietly in the corner.
Art Visioning Process
- Connect with your Higher Self/Source Energy through meditation, yoga, walking in nature, listening to music, etc. to achieve an open/receptive mind/heart.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompt of female archetypes.
- With the prompt in mind, ask the Universe the following questions. Respond to each question or gravitate to the one(s) that most resonate with you.
- What do you want me to discover about this area of my life?
- How can I perceive this part of my life differently?
- What do I need to shed to manifest the best good in this area?
- What do I need to say yes to/allow to manifest the best good in this area?
- Who do I need to be in this area of my life?
- What is an inspired next step I can take to grow/evolve into my True Self in this area?
- How can I use my gifts/super powers to enhance this part of my life?
- Record your discoveries in your art journal – draw, doodle, paint, write, collage your way to soul clarity. Use images, words, favorite quotes, poems, minds maps, colors, etc. Mix up creativity techniques.
- Keep each Art Visioning journal creation as a record of how you’re progressing/evolving on your journey toward being your True Self.
- Feel free to share your Art Visioning creations with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @vickiworldart!