UNSTUCK JOY! – july 27, 2017
Let your wild woman spirit howl and Live Unstuck JOY!
Did you know you were born with a Wild Woman Spirit? She is the intuitive essence of your True Self who knows your life Purpose and guides you toward the reason of why you’re on this Earth. She represents your Inner 8 Year Old and the gifts you were born with that light you up and make time fly. She’s your Creative Awakening. She’s your wise Future Elder Warrioress who urges you to take inspired action toward the new skills and talents you develop throughout life before your last day on Earth, or else you’ll regret not doing them. Yet, sometimes she gets pushed to the back burner because of family/career/societal influences. Let’s reclaim and celebrate her and live Unstuck JOY!
Also, watch as Vicki creates an Art Vision journal page LIVE during the show!
YouTube video coming soon!
MEMOIR ARTWORKs OF THE DAY: Tapestry & belly of the whale
- Tapestry represents the layers of lessons of your Wild Woman Spirit journey and allowing space for your Intuitive Knowing and Gifts to grow.
- Belly of the Whale represents dying to your old self and committing to re-emerge as your Wild Woman Spirit
Click here to read my Belly of the Whale blog!
ART VISION JOURNAL PROMPT OF THE DAY: Create your wild woman spirit & inner critic!
Here are my Wild Woman Spirit collage and Inner Critic. Which one would you listen to?
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN!
- Read the Art Visioning process below.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompt below.
- Allow the Universe to intuitively reveal to you how you can express your thoughts/discoveries via collaging, drawing, doodling, writing and/or painting.
- Remember – there are NO mistakes in Art Vision journaling! Let your creative juices flow freely! Tell your Inner Critic to sit quietly in the corner.
ART VISIONING PROMPT – create your wild Woman spirit :
If you haven’t read Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, I truly recommend it!
Click below for a pdf of Lessons from Vasalisa the Wise, a story from the book, that helps us understand our Wild Woman Spirit:
Now create your own collage of images and text that you feel represent your Wild Woman Spirit in full bloom.
Your Wild Woman Spirit:
- is the intuitive essence of your True Self who knows your life Purpose and guides you toward the reason of why you’re on this Earth
- represents your Inner 8 Year Old and the gifts you were born with that light you up and make time fly
- is your Creative Awakening
- is your wise Future Elder Warrioress who urges you to take inspired action toward the new skills and talents you develop throughout life before your last day on Earth, or else you’ll regret not doing them
- Yet, sometimes she gets pushed to the back burner because of family/career/societal influences.
- Let’s reclaim and celebrate her and live Unstuck JOY!
Now take only 10ish minutes to create your Inner Critic.
By creating a tangible visual of your Inner Critic and naming it, you can more easily ask it to be quiet and sit in the corner!
Who will you listen to as you evolve on your True Self journey – your Wild Woman Spirit or your Inner Critic?
ART VISIONING PROCESS
- Connect with your Higher Self/Source Energy through meditation, yoga, walking in nature, listening to music, etc. to achieve an open/receptive mind/heart.
- Contemplate the Art Visioning prompts of Create YOUR Wild Woman Spirit & Inner Critic.
- With the prompts in mind, ask the Universe the following questions. Respond to each question or gravitate to the one(s) that most resonate with you.
- What do you want me to discover about this area of my life?
- How can I perceive this part of my life differently?
- What do I need to shed to manifest the best good in this area?
- What do I need to say yes to/allow to manifest the best good in this area?
- Who do I need to be in this area of my life?
- What is an inspired next step I can take to grow/evolve into my True Self in this area?
- How can I use my gifts/super powers to enhance this part of my life?
- Record your discoveries in your art journal – draw, doodle, paint, write, collage your way to soul clarity. Use images, words, favorite quotes, poems, minds maps, colors, etc. Mix up creativity techniques.
- Keep each Art Visioning journal creation as a record of how you’re progressing/evolving on your journey toward being your True Self.
- Feel free to share your Art Visioning creations with me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @vickiworldart!