Do you feel a strong yearning inside yourself that there has to be something more to life?
Do you desire to know the reason for why you’re on this planet?
Do you wish to live a more rounded & vibrant life?
YES? Then the Honor Your Purpose Journey art workshop is for YOU!
- Explore your Purpose journey through art journaling exercises.
- Paint a Vision Canvas to remind you to honor & fulfill your life’s Calling.
- 1 one-hour group life coaching session after the workshop to discuss student progress toward Purpose (via phone)
During the workshop, you will:
- Identify (or reclaim) your Purpose in life
- Pinpoint obstacles that hinder you from realizing your Purpose
- Discover mini-steps you can take in your busy life to work toward fulfilling your Purpose
- Identify the values that are important to you to live a more joyful life
- Gain a feeling of peace that you are doing what you came to this planet to do
When: October 21 & 22, 10 am – 3pm each day
Where: VALA 7330 164th Ave NE, Redmond, WA in Redmond Town Center (Next to Z Gallerie)
BYO art supplies – please see art supply list below. BYO lunch/drinks.
Please make payments via Paypal to email@example.com
Please register by Oct. 14
Refunds: Refunds will be available only if I’m able to fill your place prior to the workshop (less a $50 administration fee).
“Honor Your Purpose Journey” Art Supply List
- Mixed media art journal – 9” x 12” spiral journal works best. Mixed media paper is sturdier to hold paint and collage items
- Canvas – at least 16” x 20” gallery-wrapped canvas for plenty of space to add several symbols and layers to your Vision Canvas piece. If you want a larger canvas, go for it!
- At least 5 of your favorite colors of inexpensive acrylic craft paint – 2 oz. bottles
- Brushes – small, medium & large size brushes – You can purchase an inexpensive multi-brush pack with various sizes
- Personalized items you may want to bring: stencils, stamps, collage ephemera. These items can hold special meaning to an individual, so please feel free to bring items that symbolize your personality. I’ll have collage medium on hand.
- I’ll bring watercolor pencils you can borrow to write and sketch with on your journal and canvas. I’ll also bring collage medium, sponge brushes, wooden skewers to write or make marks with, and white and dark gray paint.
**Michael’s craft stores always have great coupon deals, so check it out!**